Hair Fashion Style

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter


Hard to believe... I'm still active in the 29 Faces challenge and I have 17 faces "under my belt" - the top one counts as two. I really love to paint these roundheads, they are so much fun. These are Mipf and Mupf, names that Kaefer gave them.

This is Isabel
She looks a little bit like my goddaughter, especially the eyes. Isabel (the "real" one) has quite unusual eyes and I tried to reflect it in this painting.

Now meet the skater who seems to be in a lousy mood
I still want to change her/him - make the eyebrows a little thicker, put a soul patch on, hang eight Olympic medals around his neck - well, I guess you know who this could become. Maybe.

After that I dipped my fingers - well, my brush actually - into watercolors again, and 1,2,3 "die wilde Hilde" (wild Hilde) evolved - I wonder what she is making up in her mind. It can't be good.


And last but not least, here's no-name - s/he sits on the front cover of a journal, an altered composition book that I am currently working on.


It's quite clear which faces I really enjoy, isn't it?

I'm linking this to Paint Party Friday and Sneak Peek Friday again, please take a look at all these wonderful artists. There is so much talent in blogland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment