Hair Fashion Style

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter

A while ago, I was in London, and now I finally got round to writing a post about it (woo!). It was a business trip, but because of how well it went I decided to hit the shops afterwards to celebrate.
So I bought a few lovely, if predictable things from the newsagent's,H&M,and Topshop.But then I realised these everyday purchases weren't enough. And to really mark the occasion I'd have to get myself something special. Luckily, I found just the thing in Topshop - this amazingly creepy (crawly) necklace:What I really loved about London (apart from, you know, London) was how many people I saw with pink and blue hair. And I didn't even make it to Camden this time! Most of them were on Oxford Street.
Which reminds me... in case you didn't know, my hair looks like this now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment